So your baby shower was a huge success. Everybody turned up and you received many of the gifts you had put on your baby shower registry list. Now it’s time to write your baby shower thank you cards to all your friends and family who came. But what should you write in it?
Baby shower thank you card tips
• Make a list: First write a list of who came and what gifts they brought. That way you can monitor your progress as you work through the list.
• Be personal: Each person is unique and your thank you cards should also be. Make sure what you write is specific to that person. Don’t forget to use their name and to include a personal message.
• Include the gift: Make sure you thank them for the gift specifically. Here you could write what you love about the gift they chose and how you’re going to enjoy using it.
• Design and theme: If you adopted a certain design or theme for your baby shower, you may want to use it here in the baby shower thank you cards.
• Poetry and quotes: If you want make a meaningful impact, consider including some poetry or a quote that inspires you.
• Handwriting: Hand written cards tend to be more meaningful than typed ones, so if you have the time, handwriting is the way to go.
• Writing style: Be casual and friendly. There is absolutely no need for you to be formal.
Baby shower thank you card sample
Thank you so much for taking the time to come to my baby shower! I really love the pram that you bought for baby Elyse. I can’t wait to take her for a jog in the park! It was great seeing you. We really need to organize a catch up with the girls. Too much time is passing in between our meetings.
Send my love to Michael and children. It was great seeing them. The kids are growing so fast!
Rather than looking at writing your baby shower thank you cards as a chore, why not instead see it as a wonderful opportunity to let your friends and family know how much you appreciate their love and support. You can even get creative by making your thank you notes into pieces of art. And finally if you get stuck on what to write, a quick search online will bring up a wealth of samples and ideas.