Gymini® My Musical Friends
A musical Gymini that is a real festival of sounds and melodies
- Musical baby gym that stimulates and promotes cognitive development, motor skills and various learning processes
- A wealth of fun activities and features: stand-alone electronic Elephant Kicker, rattles, teethers, turtle tambourine mirror and more
- Choose between 8 familiar children's melodies: Bach's Minuet, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, Wheels on the Bus, Alphabet Song and more
- Enjoy a whole set of musical instruments especially designed for toddlers!
- Take-along Elephant musical player with 20 minutes of continuous music or batting & playing option
This product highlights the following developmental wonders:
Fine Motor Skills
1-3 monthsDuring the first three months, your newborn baby will enjoy the mat's soothing tunes and begin exploring its various features.
3-6 monthsUse the mat's fun musical features to engage baby and help extend tummy time, playing with the stand-alone fun Elephant Kicker, which can be detached and used independently in the crib or even on-the-go. The musical feedback and various features will help baby learn about cause and effect.
6+ monthsLet your growing baby enjoy playing with the set of musical instruments. As baby grows older, she will be able to play with the musical toys in a more sophisticated way, producing a variety of sounds and tunes.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
Gross Motor SkillsThe Gymini® encourages baby’s gross motor development throughout the first year. Captivating mirror and stand-alone Elephant Kicker toy help extend tummy time and strengthen baby's upper body muscles.
SensesThe product stimulates babies’ senses with bright colors, intriguing sounds and fun features. The textures, materials and various types of sensory feedback work on a variety of baby's developing senses.
CognitionPlaying with the toys in the Gymini®, particularly the Elephant Kicker, will help baby learn about cause and effect. As baby grows and plays with the musical instruments in a more sophisticated way, other cognitive skills are encouraged.