Gymini® Under the Sea
Charming underwater Gymini that encourages independent and joint playtime
- Fun mat that helps extend tummy time, encouraging the development of gross motor skills
- Sliding rings enable flexible toy positioning, expanding playtime options
- Baby-activated electronic crab toy with 3 different tunes, adds a whole new dimension of fun
- Colorful engaging design that appeals to babies
- Click the play button in image gallery to enjoy a unique feature especially designed for parents and share a magical underwater adventure with your baby
1-3 monthsMove the toys within baby's reach and allow him to explore their smiling expressions and take his first batting attempts.
3-6 monthsUse the mat's fun features to engage baby and help extend tummy time, playing with the electronic crab or crinkly jellyfish.
6-9 monthsLet baby enjoy the stimulating features of the baby-activated electronic crab toy and learn about cause and effect through exploration.
1.Enjoy as an overhead baby gym.
2.Stimulating features help extend tummy-time.
3.Changes and grows with your baby.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
Gross Motor SkillsThe spacious play area let’s babies stretch their bodies, experiment with movement and roll over, while the fun mirror and numerous aquatic toys stimulate and intrigue baby, thereby helping extend tummy time and strengthen shoulder and neck muscles.
Fine Motor SkillsThe Gymini supports baby’s fine motor skills. Eye-hand coordination is encouraged first by baby’s batting experiments while lying down and later by playing with the Gymini's musical crab toy and its other engaging features.
SensesThe product stimulates babies’ senses with bright colors and distinct shapes (sight); music, rattles, and crinkly noises; and a variety of textures and materials (touch).
CognitionThe Gymini grows with babies and helps them grasp the idea of object permanence by allowing exploration of the product from various angles. The numerous features and interactive activities, particularly the musical crab toy, help baby comprehend the idea of cause and effect.