Meadow Days™ Collection
Meadow Days™ Sunny Stroll
Strolling along the path of development with your Meadow Days™ friends
- 6 different baby-activated toys offer plenty fun on-the-go and encourage the development of fine motor skills.
- Designed for two stages of development: sensory exploration (0m+) and cause & effect learning (5m+).
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, making it compatible with baby's age and playing preferences.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
- Arch easily angled towards baby
- Easy-pull mirror
- Rattling ball with crinkly texture
- Transparent sun prism
- Rattle bee
- Baby-activated propeller
- Easy-to-grasp teether
- Universal attachment clips
During the first three months, your baby needs stimuli for watching and focusing. Stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should have some movement.
As he lies on his back facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze in the mirror, at the shining sun or the toys dangling in front of him.
Baby’s developing senses and hand control allows him to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at them, hold them and pull them to his mouth for further exploration
Flexible arch with angle adjustment
Universal attachment clip
The flexibility of Sunny Stroll allows you to moderate the level of stimulation offered by simply adjusting the stimuli within baby’s field of vision.
If your baby seems restless or uncomfortable (crying, fussing or averting his gaze), distance the arch and reconnect it or remove the sun and the butterfly. You could also fold the arch in a way that allows baby to focus on just one or two of the toys.
If your baby seems bored or uninterested, draw the arch closer to her (8-12in/20-25cm away) and adjust its position so that the toys are within baby’s reach. Baby will be able to hit the toys with her hands and, later on, grab them with ease. To draw her attention, pull the handle to make the flower spin.