Meadow Days™ Collection
Meadow Days™ Super Mat
Developmental playground of wonder and discovery. A Super Mat for super fun!
- Extra-large developmental playground that inspires baby's curiosity and encourages the development of gross motor skills.
- Adjustable stand-alone mirror helps engage baby and extend tummy time.
- Easy to fold and carry product with numerous features and multiple indoor and outdoor uses.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ Collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
This product highlights the following developmental wonders:
- Engaging peek-a-boo tree
- Playful soft textures
- Mirror for extended tummy time
- Tiny ring for attaching extra toy
- Large button and soft handle for easy folding & carrying
- Crinkly fox tail
- Machine washable mat
- Easy grasp carrot teether
- Corduroy peek-a-boo pocket
- Shiny satin ribbons
Lie next to your baby, cuddle him, talk to him. Enjoy the opportunity to get to know each other.
Encourage your baby to lie on her tummy by placing her facing one of the playmat's figures. Point to it and say, "here’s a frog!" Rattle with the leaf to draw baby’s attention, or put the mirror in front of her and encourage her to look at it.
Enjoy some quality time with your baby playing on this fun baby mat indoors and outside.
The large, colorful surface offers baby a wide space for motor and sensory experimenting, whether lying on her tummy, on her back or practicing rolling over. Stimulating the different senses helps develop babies' balance, coordination, posture, etc. It also helps increase babies’ control over their body.
If your baby seems restless or uncomfortable, lie beside her and help her get used to this open new playing environment. Focus her attention on one of the features: the frog, the hippopotamus’ head, etc. If baby still seems overwhelmed, try adjusting the level of stimulation by concealing some of the features with a soft bib.
If your baby seems bored or uninterested, place her in front of the more eye-catching features, such as the sun and the fish, and play with them. Encourage her to explore the various textures on the blanket and place some extra toys within reach.
For all product-related issues and complaints, please use our Contact Us Form to help customer service address the problem ASAP.
1 ReviewWrite a review
Having tried this super mat I now want to try more of their products and when I do I'll be leaving you all some more reviews. Thanks tiny love